Thursday, July 16, 2009

You, too, can be famous!

So, how do you get to be a famous person and get organs thrown at you? Er, um, not like pipe organs or anything like that...not musical instruments-- that would be painful. I mean, kidneys. Well, just post to the comments section for now and when I have time, I will add your famousness to a post on this blog.

Now I can't guarantee this bit of mojo--proclaiming your famousosity and getting a transplant-- will work for you. This is an experiment... until we all get booked on Larry King. Larry apparently has the magic, you know. Did you see what happened to Natalie Cole? Larry may even be working right now on getting you-know-who raised from the dead. I'll keep you posted!

Michelle/Treasure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your famousosity!