Friday, July 31, 2009

Anonymous has struck again-- and is therefore, very famous!

Well, I have had a few people send me their entries into the Win a Kidney Sweepstakes--ooops, I mean, I'm Famous- Give me A Kidney blog. I think it's hilarious that the "name" of several "famous people" is Anonymous, hehehe. Ah well. Everyone should continue sending in their entries via the Comments section. I will take the time to then post your acceptable entries to the blog.

Thanks for participating. And let me know if this blog works for you and you get a kidney-- though that would be wonky beyond belief, hehehe...

Michelle/Treasure

1 comment:

  1. I'm famous because I was on a game show called "Video Power" as a kid. I lost. But because I'm famous now maybe I can be the winner of a brand new caaarrrr!! Wait I mean brand new kidneeeyyy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your famousosity!